Wednesday, July 14, 2010

LOVETOSHOPMOM Reviews Skin Free Skincare Part Deaux

Jamie aka LoveToShopMom and her Little Miss Diva (2 yrs old on Saturday!) give their thoughts on Skin Free products:

"I have complained many times about my dry skin issues, and have expressed my inner urge to be more Eco-friendly or even at time the need to be vegan friendly, and most of all I have expressed the desire to only use all natural products on my daughter and in my house. I am extremely picky when it comes to using beauty products, I expect the products I use to live up to a certain standard, and still be made from all natural ingredients that will not harm my skin. Last summer Skin Free sent me a few products to try and I fell in love, you can read my previous posts, here.

Skin Free recently sent me a few more products to try for the purpose of this review. I received the Whipped Tamanu Body Butter, Extra Moisturizing Soap, and the Acai Scrub for Sparkling Skin. All of which are fabulous products.

I am very picky and particular when it comes to body lotions, I have to apply some form of body lotion daily because my skin is so dry, but I hate when a lotion feels heavy and goopy on my skin. There is nothing worse than stepping outside in the 100 degree 100% humidity weather in the middle of a Texas Summer covered in a thick sticky body lotion that will not dry and leaves you feeling super icky. I hate this! When I use a lotion I want it to be light and dry fast but at the same time it has to moisturize my skin. Which is exactly what the Skin Free Whipped Tamanu Body Butter does.

Oh man I am in love with this body butter, the Whipped Tamanu Body Butter contains no fragrance, no petroleum products, no colorants, and no harmful chemicals so I feel confident knowing that I am applying a product to my skin that will not harm me. I love the way my skin feels after I have applied the Tamanu Body Butter, I am left with soft skin that does not feel sticky or dry out through out the day.

My daughter has a mild case of Eczema, and all though she does not break out all the time, I do have to be careful what products I use on her skin to avoid a break out. The Skin Free Extra Moisturizing Soap was Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance August, 2008, which makes me feel good as a concerned parent and consumer that I am purchasing a product that is safe for someone with Eczema. I used the Extra Moisturizing Soap on Miss Diva and was happy with the outcome, most times when we use a new soap on Miss Diva she breaks out, but not this time. The Extra Moisturizing Soap actually helped to make her skin soft and smooth and I am one happy Momma!

I really love the way my skin feels after I use body scrubs, but most scrubs can be a little too harsh for my skin. But the Acai Scrub for Sparkling Skin left my skin feeling soft, smooth, and with just a hint of shine to it. I really loved how healthy my skin looked and felt after using the Acai Scrub for Sparkling Skin and would definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a great body scrub!

I love all of Skin Free's products because they contain no fragrance, no petroleum products, no colorants, no harmful chemicals, are all natural and use vegan friendly ingredients, no animal testing, do not leave a greasy feeling, and best of all have a money back guarantee.

To learn more about Skin Free, purchase these or other great products, or find a location near you where you can purchase Skin Free Products, just visit their website. http://www.skinfree.net/

Thank You Skin Free for allowing me to review your products again!"

Thank you, Jamie! Have a great summer!

No comments: