Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Love Letter from a Devoted Skin Free Fan

Skin Free Skincare is a very small company, but we feel that we make a major impact in the lives of people who use our products.

The letter below from a client exemplifies this feeling:

" I absolutely love your products! I have suffered from eczema since my

childhood and throughout my adulthood, and I also have been suffering from

psoriasis since the age of 20(I am now 34) Initially I ordered the soap and

the Face Nectar because I've had scarring from the eczema on my face. The

soap is wonderful and the nectar has helped greatly with the scars on my

face. They are not as noticeable as they once were and I'm not as

self-conscious about my appearance. About a month ago I went to Walgreen's

and found the Super Moisture Body Balm. Although my recent psoriasis

outbreak isn't as severe as previous outbreaks, I used it all over my body

and it seems to keep it at bay. The more I use it, the more I have it under

control and it seems to clear up more. Thank you so much for giving an

alternative to using prescription meds, esp steroids. I hope you continue

to manufacture this product because I am definitely a believer and a loyal

customer.


Thank you"

It's hard not to feel proud when I get feedback like this. Helping people with skincare issues is the very reason that I began to formulate Skin Free Skincare.

If you have never had damaging skin problems you may not understand the embarrasment and emotional pain these can cause. If you do know someone with eczema, psoriasis, scarring, acne, or sun damaged skin, please refer them to our website. We now offer a money back guarantee on our products.

Skin Free Skincare offers 100% natural, effective, and affordable products for all age groups.

No comments: