Monday, June 1, 2009

Cherrie @ Im A Hot Mom Loves Skin Free for Acne and Rosacea

I don't generally recommend Skin Free products for Rosacea because it's a complex disease and has a bacterial component. That being said, Cherrie B., the beauty and brains behind I'm a Hot Mom has written a great review about Skin Free Extra Moisturizing Soap and Shampoo Bar actually helping her facial issues. She also has been using the Skin Free Super Moisture Butter Creme on herself and her kids with great success.

If you are interested in reading Cherrie's comments (and I know you are!!) please check out this link and see what she has to say.



Thanks Cherrie for a really great review! I'm so glad the products helped out. Don't be afraid to use Skin Free Extra Moisturizing Soap on Zoe- Pugdog. She will be most appreciative! Jules

1 comment:

Cherrie D. Bautista, CEC said...

Thanks for writing about my review of your products! I know you didn't mention about rosacea on the list of skin issues your products may help relieve, but my facial condition is definitely improving! TAnd yes, Zoe will start using it too!

hanks to you again! I'm A Hot Mom