Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Skin Free Surprise for all Blog Readers

It may be only the beginning of November, but I have finished my christmas shopping. I am just not a mall person, so i do most of my gift buying online. I suggest that a visit to Skin Free or Blue Ridge Gypsy Studio might be a great place to start.

To encourage your visits, we have a special coupon discount code for everyone you reads this blog. Just enter " Surprise " (no quotes) in the coupon box to get a 50% discount on your purchases. Remember you can combine purchases from Skin Free and Blue Ridge Gypsy because both sites use the same shopping cart.

Check out special Holiday fragrances and sets. We will be anxiously awaiting your orders! Offer good only one time per customer. No other sales or coupons can be used with this sale. End date is November 30th.

Happy Shopping! Julie

No comments: