Thursday, October 22, 2009

Skin Free Skincare for Eczema and Psoriasis Relief

Below is a realtime email that I recieved yesterday.:

"I absolutely love your products! I have suffered from eczema since my
childhood and throughout my adulthood, and I also have been suffering from
psoriasis since the age of 20(I am now 34) Initially I ordered the soap and
the Face Nectar because I've had scarring from the eczema on my face. The
soap is wonderful and the nectar has helped greatly with the scars on my
face. They are not as noticeable as they once were and I'm not as
self-conscious about my appearance.
About a month ago I went to Walgreen's
and found the Super Moisture Body Balm. Although my recent psoriasis
outbreak isn't as severe as previous outbreaks, I used it all over my body
and it seems to keep it at bay. The more I use it, the more I have it under
control and it seems to clear up more. Thank you so much for giving an
alternative to using prescription meds, esp steroids. I hope you continue
to manufacture this product because I am definitely a believer and a loyal
customer.

Thank you, Jason "

Thank You!! Jason was kind enough to give me permission to reprint his email. They say that the proof is in the pudding and I am so glad to receive unsolicited reviews such as this one. Jason, I am so glad the products have helped you. Thanks, too , for supporting us at Walgreens. That is really important for our company, so we can stay available locally.

If you have eczema or psoriasis, please try our products. They will make your life a whole lot more pleasant. All the very best, Julie

No comments: