Monday, June 29, 2009

The Freebies4meandU Readaholic puts Skin Free Skin Care on Her List

Bridget H. has blogs over at Freebies4MeandU and over at the Readaholic Blog

She was really excited to try our products because of negative past experience with other brands. Bridget said, "The majority of products I have tried break me out in little itchy bumps because I'm have issues with skin allergies. I've tried Neutrogena, Almay, all kinds of products that are dermatologist recommended and still broke out in the itchy bumps."

After trying our Skin Free products, she exclaimed, "I can't believe how great my skin looks and feels. Skin Free, I'm your #1 fan!"

Bridget will be adding to her review later as she is sharing her products with her Mom and nephew who have eczema.

Thanks for a great review Bridget!

1 comment:

HODGEPODGESPV said...

two questions

1. what is the code for your button. i am not a good code writer and so cannot put your button into my blog.

2. how does one become tester of your products?

spvaughan yahoo com