Thursday, June 11, 2009

Firming Matrix Creme for Face is Working!!!

I got a call last night from my friend, Joyce. Joyce rarely calls, so I knew it was important and I got right back to her. She was so excited I started chuckling. Apparently, one of her clients walked into her shop yesterday morning and said," Joyce! OMG, what are you using on your face? All your wrinkles are gone!"

Joyce said, "Julie, I just had to call and tell you because this lady had no idea that I was using your new cream. It works! It really WORKS!!!"

I can't tell you how excited I am about this. You know, some times you find a product or an ingredient and it makes a bunch of promises and your really hope that it will do what it says, but that doesn't always happen.

With my new Skin Free Firming Matrix Creme for Face, everyone who has tried it is telling me that they are seeing visable results in about two weeks. I was hoping for changes in about a month.

How does this stuff work? It has two natural ingredients that work to form a matrix within the skin. This matrix acts to stop collagen depletion. It also begins to build new collagen and it reduces inflammation.

Skin Free Firming Matrix Creme for Face will be up on the website by tomorrow. If you are concerned about looking younger and having firmer, smoother skin, you might want to try some!

I'm going to go put some on right now! Julie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really interested in this firming cream for face. Please tell me and mostly how to get it...