Friday, May 1, 2009

Babies Gotta Have It Gots To Have Skin Free Skincare Products!

Wendy Stetson over at "Babies Gotta Have it" is a riot!!! Her review of Skin Free Skincare describes how it greatly improved her mange. I just love mangie people who get good results from using my products.

In a private email Wendy said, "Thank you so much! I'm loving your products and have passed along one of the bars of soap to my brother-in-law who is plagued with eczema. I did so reluctantly because I wanted to hoard it all for me. But he's suffering.:-) Thanks again!"

BTW, if your dog is mangie, Skin Free Skincare is non-toxic (just ask the Environmental Working Group). So bathing him/her in our Skin Free Extra Moisturizing Soap and moisturizing the mangie parts with our Super Moisture Body Balm or After Shower Moisture Spritz would be a good thing. And don't forget to tell your vet how well it works!

If you've never heard of the Environmental Working Group, you need to check out their research. You can also review all of the skin care products that you normally use for toxicity in their massive "Skin Deep" database.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Thanks for the shout out! Still winning the war against the mange here in NYC! You're the best!

Wendy@Babies Gotta Have It