Monday, February 9, 2009

Skin Free Skincare goes to the AAD Annual Meeting

March is getting here faster than I can imagine, maybe because I just got excited about going to San Francisco to attend the American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting. Maybe I'm really excited about staying in a hotel just South of Market that's 2 blocks away from the SF MOMA, 6 blocks away from the gates of Chinatown, and did I mention it's in SAN FRANCISCO.

I'm traveling with my buddy Samantha Paige Lovins (that's Dr. Lovins, ya'll) and she's never been on the West coast. We are going to have a blast meeting all the Derms who love our Skin Free Skincare and introducing it to those who have yet had the pleasure.

I know my friend, Julie Block, from the National Eczema Association will be there and Jackie Groah from the National Psoriasis Foundation. I hope to meet some of the docs from Rady Childrens Hospital who do such great work on eczema for kids.

We are going to build a huge mountain of soap and hand it out to as many docs as we can. Our booth is in a great spot, so this should be a blast!

We let you know how it goes. I'm signing up for blogging thru my mobile. Hopefully we can get you some great pix while we're there. Later, Julie

No comments: