Thursday, June 12, 2008

Extra Moisturizing Liquid Soap Now Available on skinfree.net

I promised many of you that I would work on developing a 100% natural liquid soap. It's now available on skinfree.net. I wanted a very gentle soap that could be used for people that are recovering from chemo or radiation therapy. It's also great for babies or people with really dry skin.

Some manufacturer's of natural liquid soaps do not add any extra fats to the mix, so they tend to be drying. We added extra shea butter and chose oils that would give you a nice rich lather as well.

The soap appears to be thin at first, but once you pour a small amount on a dampened washcloth or bath puff you will be surprised at how concentrated it is.

Dani Glaser, who has reviewed most of our products for us online, told us that she combined the Liquid Soap with her Sugar Scrub and got great results. Could be the start of a new formulation!

We just had our local Relay for Life, which always makes me think about my mom. My mother was undoubtedly the greatest influence in my life. She taught me a lot about being a strong woman, an independent thinker, and a kind person. When she graduated from Pharmacy School in 1956, there were only 5 women in her class. My class had a 51% majority of females.

Mom never got to see me graduate. She died during spring break of my senior year. That was a very long time ago, but she is still influencing my life, my choice of careers, and the need I have to help others.

I never really got to thank my mother for all that she taught me. To make up for that, I'm dedicating my new Liquid Soap to her. $1 from each sale of the Liquid Soap will go to the Susan G. Koman fund for breast cancer research. Thanks, Mom.

No comments: