Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Skin Free Skincare BOGO---Gotta Go To Walgreens or CVS

This BOGO has now been extended to CVS stores in VA, MD, and DC.
Effective BOGO dates for receipts are: July 25th thru Sept 1st.

Skin Free Skin Care needs support at Walgreens to keep us local and on the shelf! We Need Your Help!!!

We are asking that all of our Friends go to Walgreens and buy:

Skin Free Super Moisture Body Balm or

Skin Free After Shower Moisture Spritz or

Skin Free Extra Moisturizing Soap (***at least 3 bars***).

THEN

1) send us your receipt

You can mail it (PO Box 97, Shipman VA 22971)

* fax it (434-263-5070)

* email it (julieh@ceva.net)

* or send it by carrier pidgeon (195 Callohill Drive, Lovingston VA)

2) Include your name & USPS Address

3) Also pick your FREE product

As soon as we receive your Walgreens receipt and all info requested, we will send you a FREE Skin Free Gift PRODUCT:

Your CHOICE of:

Skin Free Light Moisture Creme for Daily Use

Skin Free Lite Moisture for Blemish Prone Skin

Skin Free Niaouli Scrub for Blemish Prone Skin

Skin Free Acai Scrub for Sparkling Skin

Each of these products retails for $15.99 and you can only get them at skinfree.net Don't forget to send us all your info so we can get your free product to you


Remember skinfree.net offers free shipping for orders over $25 and we are offering free shipping for this contest.

This contest is open to anybody with no limits on entries!

Send us 50 different receipts and you'll get 50 free prizes!

Entries must show date and time purchased. You must enter a separate receipt for each prize.

Tell your friends, neighbors and family. Offer good thru September 1, 2009.

Go to Walgreens and support Skin Free Skincare!

Thanks to one and all. Let's kick up this economy and wipe out eczema, dry skin, and skin allergy symptoms while we're at at.

luv ya, Julie

8 comments:

Tamara Dawn said...

Oh I sure hope there is a Walgreen's that sells this in my area!!!! Great deal!! :)

Kimberly @ Raising Olives said...

Oh thanks. I hope that our Walgreen's sells SkinFree! I'm going to be stocking up on your soap!!

Kimberly

Kristy said...

I am checking out my Walgreens tomorrow!
Came over from The Mommy files blog!

jellibeenz1978@hotmail.com

andrea v said...

I checked all of my Walgreens in town and they don't carry it. Bummer. Hoping to go out of town tonight and check there too.

jkrisch said...

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING

* Whipped Tamanu Body Butter
8oz $18.99

*Super Moisture Body Balm
8oz $12.99

LauraF said...

*sigh* I was SO counting on doing this, but the town I visited didn't have a Walgreens!
I did some research, was going into a different city to buy in a couple of weeks [though the deadline was Oct 1], but I guess not :(
[well, I'll still buy products, but I'll have to re-think the method]

Anonymous said...

What a great offer. I wish I had known about it earlier though to take advantage of it. I love that the products are natural.

kayshem

Unknown said...

I am going to have to check my local wal-greens and CVS to see if they carry your line-you have several items I really want to try